Camp is nearly here! Just a couple of reminders about next week.
- We will be leaving school at 8am so it is really important that students are at school, outside Room 5 at 7.30. We expect to be back at approximately 4.00pm on the following Friday but this will be updated on the school facebook page if there are any changes to this.
- On the Monday that we travel up, your child needs their school bag with a drink bottle, lunchbox with morning tea and lunch and any medication that they could require on the trip, such as asthma inhalers. There are no opportunities to buy lunch on the way.
- Any medications that are not required on the bus need to be handed to myself on Monday morning. Please have these labelled clearly with the child’s name and dosage.
- Baking – it is expected that each child provides some baking for camp. If you are sending it along in Tupperware containers please name yours so it is easy to return.
- With the weather being so unpredictable at the moment it is really important that your child has lots of warm layers as we will be doing activities even if it is raining.
- Cell phones – because a lot of people use their phones as cameras now, we are allowing students to bring their phones, but they must not have a SIM card in them. There is no cell phone reception at all at Boyle River but we do not want students sitting on the bus texting, snap chatting etc on the way up and back. I would really appreciate it if you could check the SIM card has been removed from the phone before they come to school in the morning.
- Tea towels – each student needs to bring a named tea towel for drying dishes.
- Naming clothes – It would be most appreciated if you could name all your children’s clothing so if found, it can be returned to the owner.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me or Jude Garrett on;