We hope you had an enjoyable holiday break and are feeling refreshed and refuelled ready to get back into school tomorrow. Just a few reminders for term four.
- Polar fleeces or jerseys are still needed as some days/mornings are still chilly.
- Girls wear white socks, just above the ankle.
- Hats are needed this term. These are available from the office for $8.
- Good idea to bring PE gear every day as we prepare for Athletic Sports Day on Friday 2 November.
- Parents/Caregivers are required to contact the school office before 9.00am each day, with your child's name and the reason for the absence. Ph: 4370822 or text 022 327 5057.