We are looking forward to meeting our new students and seeing our returning Year 8 students tomorrow, Wednesday 3 February. Remember...
- School starts at 8.55 am.
- Year 7s will meet on the court outside the hall.
- Year 8s will meet on the grass on the other side of the hall.
- Students must be wearing the correct school uniform: students are required to wear plain black leather lace-up shoes. The shoe and sole of the shoe must be black, no big branding detail on the shoe. Canvas shoes and other casual shoes are not suitable. ADDITIONAL ITEMS: jewellery is not acceptable, except for a watch and a small plain stud in each ear. Nail polish, makeup and dyed hair are not permitted. Long hair needs to be tied back with a plain band – red, navy, black or brown. This is applicable from the first day until the last day of the year.
- Great idea to bring a hat and to put sunscreen on in the morning.
- Bring PE gear, bring togs.
- Bring all the stationery.
- DO NOT bring devices; Year 7s will not be using devices for the first four(ish) weeks.
A newsletter will also be out later this week. See you tomorrow!